iCrew, designed and built by rowers, for rowers, is a complete cloud-based system that helps rowing crews streamline operations and improve club management.
View our testimonials page to read what our customers have to say about iCrew.
NOTE: If you're ready to get started with iCrew, click here to contact us.
On a PC or MAC, iCrew runs in Edge, Safari, Chrome, or any other internet browser.
On your iPhone, tap here to install the iCrew app.
On any other smart phone, just search for iCrew in your app store.
We're on Facebook too.
View on YouTube
Current iCrew Organizations
Join the iCrew family to see how these crews are benefitting from iCrew.
Quick Info Links
- Contact iCrew to Get Your Organization Registered
- Tutorial Videos
- Coach's Getting Started Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Running Windows 10? Download our Windows Desktop/PC Application
- Add iCrew to Phone Home Page
iCrew is a website designed to help rowing organizations manage:
- Practice session line-ups
- Regatta line-ups
- Shell inventory
- Oars inventory
- Team rosters
- Member data
- Member documents
- Test results
- Attendance records
- Member's dates away
As a crew coach, iCrew enables you to do the following:
- Create a practice session plan ahead of time and share with team members online
- Have team members "check-in" online to indicate they will be at a practice session
- Have instant access to when a team member last served as coxswain when planning a lineup
- Have instant access to the average age of a shell's crew
- Save practice session line-ups along with coach's notes
- Have access to crew member preferences like port/starboard or sweep/scull
- Know when members will be away
- Easily email members from a session plan
As a crew member, iCrew enables you to do the following:
- View attendance and boat line-up history
- View test results history
- Check in and out of sessions online
- Maintain your rower profile
- Maintain your "days away" calendar
- View your documents status and expiration date
- Keep notes on every session
As a crew team administrator, iCrew enables you to do the following:
- Import member roster and info from Excel
- Manage member info across multiple teams
- Maintain attendance records for members
- Track document's on-file and expiration status for members
- Track and collect payments with optional PayPal integration
iCrew Entities Overview
- Your rowing club is represented in iCrew as an organization.
- Your inventory of shells and oars are associated with your organization.
- An organization is made up of one or more teams.
- Attendance records can be extracted and imported into Excel.
- There is a home page for each organization where the latest news, team list and related web page links can be viewed.
- A team is made up of members of the organization that row together.
- Any organization can have any number of teams.
- A member can be part of any number of teams.
- There is a home page for each team where the latest news, team roster and realted web page links can be viewed.
- A member is a rower or coach in the organization.
- A member maintains a profile record that contains information about the member.
- A member can specify dates which they will be away and unable to attend sessions.
- There is a home page for each member where a rower can access their member profile, view test results, check in and out of sessions and specify their dates away.
- A session is when members come together for either a practice or a regatta.
- Your coach creates boat line-ups as part of the session plan.
- Session history can be reviewed by team or rower.
- For a regatta, event info can be pulled from RegattaCentral and displayed in iCrew.
- A test is associated with a team.
- A test can be for distance or time.
- Test results (including total time or distance and splits) are entered for each member that participates in the test.
- Test results can be extracted and analyzed in Excel.
- A document represents things like a float test, liability release, or parent permission form.
- A document can be associated with any number of teams in your organization.
- A document can link out to an associated form, pdf or page on the web.
- A fees item is used to track receipt of payment from members for things like regattas or membership dues.
- A fees item can be associated with any number of teams in your organization.
- A fees item can link out to an associated payment form or page on the web.
- You can associate a PayPal payment button with a fees item.
- A list of related web page links can be specified for an organization and a team.
- The list of related web page links are visible on the organization and team home pages.
- A quick command is a set commonly used rower/seat assignments.
- A set of quick commands can be maintained for an organization.
- A quick command can be used to quickly fill a boat line-up in a session plan.
If you would like to learn more, please contact us with any questions you may have.